MSRD 2018 abstract submission is now closed
You can ONLY submit one abstract for MSRD 2018. We will not accept multiple abstract submissions.
Please indicate whether you want to be considered for oral presentation in registration form.
Note that you do NOT have to be a CREMS student to submit an abstract. CPPH research projects, summer research projects, international research projects and other research projects are acceptable.
Use the following submission form template:
You must adhere to the following rules:
(1) Font: Arial Size 10
(2) TITLE must be ALL CAPITALIZED and bolded
(3) Author names should be written as 1st initial followed by period, and then Last Name (ex: Jane Jaime Doe --> J. J. Doe). Use commas to separate authors
(4) Superscripts must be used to indicate affiliations
(5) Name of presenting student should be bolded
(6) Abstract must have the following headings CAPITALIZED and bolded: INTRODUCTION (or BACKGROUND), OBJECTIVE, METHODS, RESULTS, and CONCLUSION (or DISCUSSION). If you believe your research is best presented in an unstructured abstract format, you may submit an unstructured abstract as long as it meets the rest of the criteria
(7) MAX. characters with spaces: 2250 (this includes the title, author names and affiliations, subheadings from point 6 above, and the research)
(8) Save the document in WORD format, titled: "Last Name, First Name - MSRD 2018 Abstract"
(9) You must write inside the box provided ONLY.
Click here to see a sample abstract.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Can you submit abstracts without results/conclusions?
A: Yes. Feel free to submit your abstract with tentative results/conclusions. However, you will be unable to edit the abstract and thus it cannot be chosen for oral presentations. However, you can make changes to your poster presentation. CREMS students get priority to present.
Q: What if authors/affiliations causes me to exceed the word limit (2250 characters with spaces)?
A: You will not be penalized for exceeding the word limit in terms of authors/affiliations.